ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Velmurugan Periasamy <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RANGER-964 - Updates to NOTICE, LICENSE.txt ....
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 19:53:36 GMT
Thanks Colm and Selva. In addition to NOTICE.txt, LICENSE.txt also needs to be modified. I
have updated the JIRA with details from IPMC thread.

On May 16, 2016, at 12:23 PM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org> wrote:

> I've already made the changes to the NOTICE.txt (removed MIT licenses). I've asked the
Incubator PMC to review the changes to make sure the changes are ok. I'll update RANGER-964.

> Colm.
>
> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneethir@apache.org> wrote:
> Vel:
>
> Can you please add all of the comments from the IPMC related to NOTICE, LICENSE issues
that got us “-1”  for release in this JIRA (RANGER-964) ?

> This will help us to review and ensure that everyone in the DEV community understands
and approve the changes – before we push the changes to release.