ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Ranger 0.6.1 (incubating) - release candidate 2 (dev group vote)
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 00:17:54 GMT
+1, checked the signatures, the LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER files, did a build with a fresh
repo, ran rat, looked for any binary files in the distribution.

Alan.

> On Aug 12, 2016, at 12:09, Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneethir@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Rangers:
>
> As Colm found out a critical release issue w.r.t VERSION number change from 0.6.1-SNAPSHOT
to 0.6.1,  I am sending this new VOTE request for the RC # 2 for Apache Ranger Incubating
Release (effectively canceling the previous RC # 1 VOTE)
> Apache Ranger 0.6.1 release candidate #2  is now available for a vote within dev community.
Links to release artifacts are given below. Could you please review and vote?

> Git tag for the release:
>  https://github.com/apache/incubator-ranger/commits/ranger-0.6.1-rc2 (last commit id
:  428f1207e694e9d2648ddaeddd2b0cea79d765ea)