ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Ramesh Mani <rm...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Ranger Project from the Incubator
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2016 01:33:38 GMT
One more +1 vote came in when I sent this email, so resending this again
with updated result.

Dear Rangers,

It has been more than 72 hours since I started this voting thread, so I
consider this voting thread is closed now. Thanks all for taking your time
in voting.

Here is result.

Sixteen [+1] votes out of which 7 are binding

Alan  Gates
Abhay Kulkarni
Alok Lal
    Balaji Ganesan (binding)
Colm O hEigeartaigh
Don Bosco Durai (binding)
Dilli Dorai (binding)
Gautam Borad
Larry McCay (binding)
Jakob Homan
Madhan Neethiraj (binding)
        Mehul Parikh
Ramesh Mani (binding)
Sailaja Polavarapu
Selvamohan Neethiraj (binding)
Velmurugan Periyasamy (binding)

Zero [+0] vote

Zero [-1] vote

Voting succeeded and I shall proceed ahead with similar voting thread in
general@incubator mailing list for the ranger graduation process.

Many Thanks,
Ramesh