ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: To discuss on Apache Ranger PMCs
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2016 21:00:31 GMT
+1

If anyone wishes to be out of the PMC (during TLP process), they can send out an email to
private list.

Thanks,
Selva-

From:  Balaji Ganesan <balaji.ganesan03@gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 3:53 PM
To:  "dev@ranger.incubator.apache.org" <dev@ranger.incubator.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: To discuss on Apache Ranger PMCs

We could include all members (Committer, Mentor) as PMC, unless the member
has a specific objection not to be part of PMC. Any pitfalls with this
approach ?

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Ramesh Mani <rmani@hortonworks.com> wrote:

 Hello Rangers,

 As part of Ranger TLP preparation  I need to provide  the number of PMCs
 going to be part of Apache Ranger TLP and currently I have included all the
 Ranger PPMCs . But there was ask from Mentors to  discuss on whether to
 include all the podling members found in Apache Ranger podling
 http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html or only PPMCs are fine.

 Could you please provide your opinion on this. Thanks all for your
 participation.

 Regards,
 Ramesh