ranger-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review Request 62520: Here is a error in getStatusResponse() when post data exception for AtlasClient class
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:04:43 GMT

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/62520/#review186117
-----------------------------------------------------------



You should creating a new local variable for "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" as it is
referenced in both the call and the exception message.

- Colm O hEigeartaigh


On Sept. 25, 2017, 3:26 a.m., pengjianhua wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/62520/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated Sept. 25, 2017, 3:26 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for ranger, Alok Lal, Ankita Sinha, Don Bosco Durai, Colm O hEigeartaigh,
Gautam Borad, Madhan Neethiraj, Ramesh Mani, Selvamohan Neethiraj, Velmurugan Periasamy, and
Qiang Zhang.
> 
> 
> Bugs: RANGER-1802
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RANGER-1802
> 
> 
> Repository: ranger
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Here is a error in getStatusResponse() when post data exception for AtlasClient class
> {code}
> try {
> 				statusResponse = webResource.type("application/x-www-form-urlencoded").post(ClientResponse.class,
> 						formData);
> 			} catch (Exception e) {
> 				String msgDesc = "Unable to get a valid statusResponse for " + "expected mime type
: ["
> 						+ EXPECTED_MIME_TYPE + "] URL : " + statusUrl + " - got null response.";
> 				LOG.error(msgDesc);
> 			}
> {code}
> 
> should be
> 
> {code}
> try {
> 				statusResponse = webResource.type("application/x-www-form-urlencoded").post(ClientResponse.class,
> 						formData);
> 			} catch (Exception e) {
> 				String msgDesc = "Unable to get a valid statusResponse for " + "expected mime type
: [application/x-www-form-urlencoded] URL : " + statusUrl + " - got null response.";
> 				LOG.error(msgDesc);
> 			}
> {code}
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   plugin-atlas/src/main/java/org/apache/ranger/services/atlas/client/AtlasClient.java
c10da79c 
> 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/62520/diff/2/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> pengjianhua
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message