ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Sailaja Polavarapu <spolavar...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Prep for ranger-1.0.0 release
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 01:34:36 GMT
Rangers:
As we are planning to do a release of ranger 1.0.0 soon (tentatively 3/15/2018), I would like
to create a branch ranger-1.0.0 for stabilizing the release. All of the fixes should go into
the master which will track for our next major release and if needed will get cherry-picked
into ranger-1.0.0 release.

I am volunteering to be the release manager for ranger 1.0.0 release. Based on the discussion,
current plan is to make the ranger 1.0.0 release with Hadoop 2.7.x (not Hadoop 3) and Atlas
0.8.2 as dependencies.

Please let me know if any of you have any concerns and/or suggestions on the release process.

Thanks,
Sailaja.