rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Incubator status page
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 09:32:30 GMT
On 05/01/2011 07:41 PM, Upayavira wrote:
> I tend to defer it to team members. (a) it tends to get done then! and
> (b) because it gives team members better insight into what is going on
> with incubation.

Ah, I just read all podling committers also should have commit rights on the
incubator site. I was under the impression only IPMC members could do that.

In that case, I agree it would be better if all team members take responsibility
and keep this up to date, not just the mentors :)

So Matt, feel free to jump in ;)

Nonetheless, ensuring the status page is up to date is and remains the
responsibility of the mentors, as clearly stated by the incubator policy on this:

"The Mentors MUST ensure that the "project status" document is up to date at all
times."

Ate

> Upayavira
>
> On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 21:10 +0200, "Ate Douma"<ate@douma.nu>  wrote:
>> Maintaining the status page is the responsibility of the mentors, so my
>> apologies for letting that one slip.
>>
>> I'll see if I can do something about it sometime this week if/when I'm
>> online.
>>
>> Ate
>>
>> On 04/30/2011 08:14 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>>> See http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Ongoing+Activities
>>>
>>> Sent from my mobile device.

update the links to the website as soon as it is live.