rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Ioa Kiss" <ik...@ezuce.com>
Subject RE: Rave using Jetty, instead of Tomcat
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:48:13 GMT
  I was running the portal.war while trying with Jetty.
We tried running Rave with Jetty, because in our solution, we offer all
other services using Jetty and switching them to Tomcat is not an easy task
at this time.
Thanks,
  Ioan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jasha Joachimsthal [mailto:j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:56 PM
To: rave-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Rave using Jetty, instead of Tomcat

I tried but didn't try hard enough to make it work. The thing is that you
need to run the portal war, shindig war and maybe also the demo gadgets war.
By default the portal does opensocial calls to shindig on localhost:8080,
the same host and port as the portal.
What's the reason you want to switch to Jetty?

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466 US
- Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com