rave-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Git mirror of Rave repo
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 03:08:33 GMT
I didn't see that Sander beat me by 3 hours when I opened another issue
[1] (although I searched to see if one was open). Anyway, the git repo
is now available [2] and I assume it'll be mirrored on github soon.

I also reopened the issue because the master is not in the repo. I
assume we can live with only having svn to update the master pom, plus
we could move it under trunk as a separate directory, kinda like it is
now and update the build instructions.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[2] git://git.apache.org/rave.git