rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rave using Jetty, instead of Tomcat
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 01:09:01 GMT
Hi Ioan,

I just tried on jetty6 and i am having same problem. There is come problem with controller
to forward the request. I will look into the code tomorrow. You can create a issue in rave
jira. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE

Thanks for finding this. Till we fix this you can use the in-built tomcat.

Thanks
Raminder