rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Rave using Jetty, instead of Tomcat
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 08:52:16 GMT
By default Jetty uses the JspServlet for the welcome page:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Welcome+files+not+working
We're using the Spring org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.

In order to let Jetty use this servlet, modify the webdefault.xml:
Go to the servlet org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.DefaultServlet
Go to the init parameter welcomeServlets and change its value to true. Now
the Rave portal is shown if you go to http://localhost:8080 (or
http://localhost:8080/portal)

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com