rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Rave using Jetty, instead of Tomcat
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:56:27 GMT
I tried but didn't try hard enough to make it work. The thing is that you
need to run the portal war, shindig war and maybe also the demo gadgets
war. By default the portal does opensocial calls to shindig on
localhost:8080, the same host and port as the portal.
What's the reason you want to switch to Jetty?

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com