rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Managing mobile views
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:00:24 GMT
Cool to see we now have a mobile view of the portal homepage :)
The current switch to the view is handled in the controller which means for
every returned view name the check has to be done. If it's only a small
subset of the views, then the current solution will be fine and we probably
need to add some css media queries for the views that have the same html
output for mobile and desktop. If most of the views will be different for
mobile and desktop, is this something we can move to a view resolver to use
a different path for the jsps?

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com