rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: security token (st) parameter is missing
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:14:17 GMT

I tried this out in an out of the box Rave environment and as I suspected it does indeed result
in an error on the shindig side.  In order for signed fetch to work you will need to configure
the "Outbound OAuth support" settings in the shindig.properties file.  If you need any help
in that area the shindig dev list is probably the best place to ask questions.