rave-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next 0.8-incubating release: LICENSE and NOTICE requirements
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:24:06 GMT
On 02/01/2012 05:45 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> <snip />
>>>>>>>> I think I've just finished with the NOTICE (and some LICENSE)
>>>>>>>> modifications
>>>>>>>> needed for rave-shindig.
>>>>>>>> Quite some changes which I tried to do as much as atomic
as possible
>> so
>>>>>>>> everybody can review why I did many removals and
>> additions/changes.
> I have gone through every jar in rave-portal and checked licenses&  NOTICE entries.
 I am going to call it done unless anyone finds something I didn't.
> Assuming lazy consensus, we make the recent changes to the combined LICENSE&  NOTICE
files in the binary release this evening/tomorrow.

Great Matt.

I've not had time to review the final result, but I can and will do so later 
this evening. So if you can hold off until then, I'd appreciate it :)

Regards, Ate

View raw message