rave-dev mailing list archives

From Anne-Hélène Turpin <anne-helene.tur...@renater.fr>
Subject Need help to configure Eclipse
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:40:27 GMT
Hi,

We are more and more interesting to use Apache Rave to build our own
portal. I have to realize some tests and integrate some gadgets in order
to verify the method we can use.

So I want install Rave into my Eclipse. I follow the instruction of the
documentation web page but I have a failure when I start my Tomcat Server.

1 - I install Eclipse, subeclipse, m2eclipse and FileSync. (I already
have a tomcat server).
2 - I check out the project. I have no compilation error.
3 - I build the project with maven (mvn install).
4 - I refresh my workspace into Eclipse.
5 - I modify the "Deployment Assembly" property and the context root of
rave-portal and rave-shindig.
6 - I add my two webapps "rave-portal" and "rave-shindig" to the tomcat
server.
7 - And finally, I start the server and I have 189 errors...
Here is one :
/" GRAVE: Exception lors de l'envoi de l'?v?nement contexte initialis?
(context initialized) ? l'instance de classe d'?coute (listener)
org.apache.rave.inject.GuiceBindingSpringContextLoaderListener
com.google.inject.CreationException: Guice creation errors:

1) No implementation for java.lang.Boolean annotated with
@com.google.inject.name.Named(value=org.apache.shindig.auth.oauth2-require-ssl)
was bound.
   while locating java.lang.Boolean annotated with
@com.google.inject.name.Named(value=org.apache.shindig.auth.oauth2-require-ssl)
     for parameter 1 at
org.apache.shindig.auth.UrlParameterAuthenticationHandler.<init>(UrlParameterAuthenticationHandler.java:44)
   while locating org.apache.shindig.auth.UrlParameterAuthenticationHandler
     for parameter 1 at
org.apache.shindig.social.core.oauth.AuthenticationHandlerProvider.<init>(AuthenticationHandlerProvider.java:40)
   at
org.apache.shindig.social.core.config.SocialApiGuiceModule.configure(SocialApiGuiceModule.java:79)
"/
These are all the same (with different type and different value).

I begin with these technologies.

Thank you again for your help and your answers.
Anne-Hélène

--
Anne-Hélène TURPIN
Renater