rave-dev mailing list archives

From Marlon Pierce <marpi...@iu.edu>
Subject Re: Rave and MySQL
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:57:13 GMT

Sure, but please check Rave's Jira
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE) first. See Rave-244,
Rave-255, and Rave-258.

If you see the need for a patch, create a Jira ticket and attach your
patch to the ticket.  This should also allow you to grant the patch to
Rave.  General contribution guidelines are at the bottom of
http://incubator.apache.org/rave/get-involved.html.

Marlon

On 2/8/12 11:43 AM, Anne-Hélène Turpin wrote:
> Sorry for the trouble !!! I found the mistake. The sql script which
> initialize the database doesn't work with mysql database.
>
> If I modify this, are you interesting to get back ?
>
> Anne-Hélène
>
> Le 08/02/12 15:47, Anne-Hélène Turpin a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is someone use MySQL database with Rave ?
>>
>> In our future portal project, I have to use MySQL database and
>> probably we will use Rave and we will extend Rave in order to
>> build our portal. When I test this configuration, I have many
>> problems with Spring security when Rave run with MySQL.
>>
>> When I run on a tomcat 6 server and MySQL server
>> (5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10), after the login and password, I have a
>> 403 error - Access denied. I have no error in the log files.
>>
>> When I run with cargo and the same MySQL server, after the login
>> and password, I also have a 403 error - Access denied and in the
>> terminal, I have this message : "/WARN :
>> org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.SessionFixationProtectionStrategy

- - Your servlet container did not change the session ID when a new