rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Problems overriding rave host configuration
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:38:41 GMT
Hi,

Something goes wrong in the Rave-Shindig override mechanism but I haven't
found where yet. On startup the OverridablePropertyPlaceholderConfigurer
for rave-shindig says it load my custom shindig properties, but later
Shindig says it loads the default container.js and therefore goes to
localhost:8080.
It is probably caused by the Shindig upgrade in December 2011. I'm afraid I
won't have the time soon to dive into the code base, anyone else?

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com