rave-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Lindner <lind...@inuus.com>
Subject Re: [osgs] OpenSocial License and Copyright claims?
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 11:20:49 GMT
I believe that the supporting documentation you're looking for is here:

http://docs.opensocial.org/display/OSF/Home

Note that the original specification was distributed as javascript which
was translated into jsdoc and published, which is why you see the mention
in NOTICE.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:22 AM, Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For Apache Shindig and Apache Rave (Incubating) I'm currently reviewing
> and backtracking our legal obligations with respect to (re)distribution of
> copyright, notice and license claims, and in this case concerning the
> OpenSocial specification usage.
>
> As Apache projects, we're providing and distribute our releases under the
> Apache 2.0 license (obviously) which requires us (section 4.c) to retain
> "all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the Source
> form of the Work".
>
> The OpenSocial spec as hosted on http://code.google.com/p/**
> opensocial-resources <http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources>carries (only)
the Apache 2.0 License, but nowhere is there any mentioning