rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Franklin, Matthew B." <mfrank...@mitre.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Next 0.8-incubating release: LICENSE and NOTICE requirements
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 03:50:17 GMT

On 2/1/12 12:24 PM, "Ate Douma" <ate@douma.nu> wrote:

>On 02/01/2012 05:45 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
>> <snip />

LICENSE)
>>> so
>>> additions/changes.
>>
>> I have gone through every jar in rave-portal and checked licenses&
>>NOTICE entries.  I am going to call it done unless anyone finds
>>something I didn't.
>>
>> Assuming lazy consensus, we make the recent changes to the combined
>>LICENSE&  NOTICE files in the binary release this evening/tomorrow.
>
>Great Matt.
>
>I've not had time to review the final result, but I can and will do so
>later
>this evening. So if you can hold off until then, I'd appreciate it :)

Ate and I found a few more changes, but we think we have the rave-shindig
& rave-portal L&N ironed out.  I took a first pass at a merge between the
two for the binary dist and have committed that back for review.  The last
piece of the puzzle is to add any licenses or notices that tomcat or other
software in the dist have.

>From what I can tell, tomcat only has 1 EPL jar, the rest is all ASL.  I
will add the license & notice tomorrow.