rave-dev mailing list archives

From William Hayes <William.Ha...@biogenidec.com>
Subject Re: Problems overriding rave host configuration
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 16:00:28 GMT
Hi Carl,

I'm having the same problem - I'm trying to override the domain name and
Tomcat ports, and I have updated those files in particular with no
success.  I'm getting the same error as you.

Are you using the maven cargo:start to start Rave or using the binaries?

I'm a bit confused as to the best approach.  Do we make the changes in the
source and then run 'mvn install' or 'mvn -Pdist'? Or do we take the
binaries and alter the Ports and Domain after they are packaged into
binaries?

I'm trying to test out Jasha's LDAP module, but I'm stuck on this basic
issue.

Wm