rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Louton, Carl O." <clou...@mitre.org>
Subject Problems overriding rave host configuration
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:33:31 GMT
Hello,

I am having some difficulty with the override portal configuration. I can properly specify
portal.properties, rave-shinding.properties, and my own container.js file. However, when the
portal loads, the gadget iframes are still pointing at a url that looks like "//locahost:8080/gadgets/ifr?url=...",
which does not work when I'm trying to access the portal from anything but the same machine.

The override mechanism worked in the past, as of Rave 0.6, but I've recently tried to start
using 0.8 to test it out, and began having this issue.

Carl Louton
E543 - HIS, Visualization & Decision Support
The MITRE Corp.
781-271-5231