rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quality assurance steps for Rave
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 19:32:09 GMT
+1 with Marlon on having a checklist of features. I know going forward this list can grow and
we may need more people to verify the build.

Based on my experience doing 0.10 release, Matt and others have done a great job putting all
the steps together into scripts. Thanks!

After the code freeze announcement, Release manager can tag the current code and verification
can be done on that particular tag. One developer (release manager also) can verify the code
tag for the feature list and if very thing looks good can do the release based on the tag.
Matt can comment more as i have to still understand when the pom versions are updated.

Thanks
Raminder