rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.10 Release Candidate
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:03:38 GMT
Thanks Jasha.  I appended CHANGELOG file with Jira's from 0.10.1 and 0.10.

Another thing to careful about release is you may face a failure while release (like i faced
out of memory even  MAVEN_OPTS). Please follow http://rave.apache.org/release-process.html
RECOVERING FROM A VETOED RELEASE and delete the tag.

wrote:

> [...]
non-yet released

day until the
blocker issue with