rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Track Release Assignments in the Wiki
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:17:51 GMT
On 04/26/2012 08:24 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
> On 26 April 2012 03:04, Franklin, Matthew B.<mfranklin@mitre.org>  wrote:
>
>> Now that we have 3 RMs, I think it would be a good idea to schedule who
>> will perform each release in the wiki.  I have created a Release Schedule
>> page in the wiki with a table for assigned release manager&  a backup.
>>
>> Anyone else who would like to learn how to cut and shepherd a release can
>> add their name as the RM for a future release.  One of the existing RMs can
>> then sign up as a backup and help the newbie through the process.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>

>> -Matt
>>

> Good idea to make the schedule. I assigned myself the release on May 31.

I'd like to chime in and be available as RM too, or at least if needed as
backup. Next week however I'll be away on vacation (all week) and next month
will be my birthday so I'll skip that one as well as backup.

Thus, I'll sign up for June as RM but if anyone else would like to take that
slot instead I'm also fine to serve as backup.
Most of the tasks I'm familiar with already anyway.

Ate