rave-dev mailing list archives

From "McCoey, John" <john.mcc...@lmco.com>
Subject gadgets.rpc.call for gadget-to-gadget communication
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 01:17:30 GMT
I've noticed, and read in these mailing lists, that the PubSub feature for gadget-to-gadget
communication is not available but I've managed to use gadgets.rpc.call to send and receive
functions.  However, in order to get the ID of the gadget I had to manually look it up in
firebug.  Is there a way to tell the container what the gadget ID should be in the gadget's
xml file? Or to somehow look it up from a sibling gadget?

Thanks,
John