rave-dev mailing list archives

From Raminderjeet Singh <raminderjsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.10 Release Candidate
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 13:46:57 GMT
As the fix is already part of trunk and we did not create any branch so what should i do to
create build. Shall i create a tag 0.10.1 from trunk and create the release. As the trunk
pom's are already at 0.11-snaphot, i need to careful not to update them again i release process.

Thanks
Raminder

On Apr 9, 2012, at 6:46 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:

> Tested the portal and it works again. Thanks for fixing it.
>

> On 6 April 2012 20:37, Mahadevan, Venkat <venkatm@mitre.org> wrote:
>
>> Fixed the issue. Please let me know otherwise.
>>

>> Venkat
>>

>> On 4/6/12 9:19 AM, "Mahadevan, Venkat" <venkatm@mitre.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Jasha, I will work on RAVE-541 and fix the issue

>> http://rave.apache.or

NOTICE