rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Hilker <hilke...@gmail.com>
Subject Requesting permissions within Apache JIRA
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:48:55 GMT
Hey All,

I would like to request the ability to assign myself/others to tasks, mark
them as resolved, and create new sub-tasks.

I have recently begun work with the RAVE-477 epic to enable bootstrap in
Rave, and as part of it am managing the dispersal of the work among
co-workers at MITRE.  As such, I would like to request the ability to
assign myself/others to tasks, mark them as resolved, and create new
sub-tasks. Having these permissions would allow me to accurately portray
the current status of these tasks within the JIRA.

Thanks,

Jacob Hilker