rave-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reintegration of MongoDB Branch
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:47:28 GMT
Shall we postpone the 0.19 until January 7th?
Op 28 dec. 2012 18:04 schreef "Matt Franklin" <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com>
het volgende:

> On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal <jasha@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > On 28 December 2012 16:54, Matt Franklin <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> The MongoDb branch is about ready to be re-integrated into trunk.  I
> >> am currently going through and fixing merge conflicts caused by the
> >> model-interface split.  Currently, the only changes to the current
> >> working code are some application context improvements and additional
> >> configuration attributes.  In order to ensure that the jpa & mongo
> >> modules were swappable, I tried to isolate the changes as much as
> >> possible.  Because of this, I think the risk to trunk is pretty low.
> >>
> >> Assuming no objections, I will merge it back to trunk before the end of
> >> Monday.
> >>
> >
> > Is it wise to do another last minute merge just before the release? I'd
> > rather wait with the merge until after the release or postpone the 0.19
> > release by a few days.
>
> IMO, we should either postpone 0.19 or release 0.20 very shortly after
> with mongo integrated
>
>
> >
> > Jasha
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message