rave-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reintegration of MongoDB Branch
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:23:55 GMT
On Friday, December 28, 2012, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:

> Shall we postpone the 0.19 until January 7th?


+1.  Any objections?


> Op 28 dec. 2012 18:04 schreef "Matt Franklin" <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com<javascript:;>
> >
> het volgende:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Jasha Joachimsthal <jasha@apache.org<javascript:;>
> >
> > wrote:
> > > On 28 December 2012 16:54, Matt Franklin <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com<javascript:;>
> >
> > wrote:
> > >
> > >> The MongoDb branch is about ready to be re-integrated into trunk.  I
> > >> am currently going through and fixing merge conflicts caused by the
> > >> model-interface split.  Currently, the only changes to the current
> > >> working code are some application context improvements and additional
> > >> configuration attributes.  In order to ensure that the jpa & mongo
> > >> modules were swappable, I tried to isolate the changes as much as
> > >> possible.  Because of this, I think the risk to trunk is pretty low.
> > >>
> > >> Assuming no objections, I will merge it back to trunk before the end
> of
> > >> Monday.
> > >>
> > >
> > > Is it wise to do another last minute merge just before the release? I'd
> > > rather wait with the merge until after the release or postpone the 0.19
> > > release by a few days.
> >
> > IMO, we should either postpone 0.19 or release 0.20 very shortly after
> > with mongo integrated
> >
> >
> > >
> > > Jasha
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message