rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Shindig Upgrade
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:06:13 GMT
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Chris Geer <chris@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Matt Franklin <m.ben.franklin@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, December 20, 2012, Chris Geer wrote:
>>
>> > Has anyone evaluated the newer releases on shindig? I noticed they are
>> on
>> > 2.5-beta5 and we are still on 2.5-beta3. Any desire to try and upgrade
>> for
>> > the 0.19 release?
>>

>> I thought we were on beta4; but, we should definitely upgrade.
>>

> Ok, I'll try and get that change made this week.

I just checked this in. We still get a lot of those ehCache sizeOf
warnings. Any idea if we can tweak something to reduce out object graph
sizes? I know we can increase the size that is allowed to avoid the warning
but I don't understand why we see that at all. Anyone understand how
Shindig is using ehcache?