rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Handlebars templates
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 01:24:28 GMT
Erin,

I upgraded our system to 0.21-SNAPSHOT and ran into a small problem with
the handlebar templates. We provide our own open-view popup definitions be
including them as part of the custom_js.tag file. The challenge we ran into
was that the code to generate the element for that popup now requires a
handlebar template definition to be loaded into the rave.ui.templates
array. The current code only loads templates from the
client_side_templates.tag file. I was able to put similar methods in my
custom files to then modify that array but I think there is probably a
better way to do it. What do you think about adding some public methods to
the rave.ui namespace to register handlebar templates?

Chris