rave-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kumara <hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PermGen space issue in a custom portal of Apache Rave
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:50:58 GMT
Hi Chris,

Both of my machines using java 1.6.32. We have 4gm memory amazon instance.I
have increase the memory through bashrc property file. I saw inside portal
pom file, it's specify the JVM args, do I need to specify permgen size as
JVM arguments there also?
I think setting JVM opts through bashrc enough right?

Thanks,
Harsha