rave-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kumara <hars...@gmail.com>
Subject PermGen space issue in a custom portal of Apache Rave
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 19:32:52 GMT
Hi devs,

We have build a custom portal using Apache Rave. I have encountered some
weird behaviour. With our portal setup, localhost runs smoothly. But when
we deploy it in the Amazon ec2 instance, we are getting PermGen space error
when access some our operations. But same thing works fine in localhost. I
tried increasing the permGen space, but it's not fixed. Is it something to
do with our implementation?

THanks.
Harsha

--