rave-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kumara <hars...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom portal wodgets not loaded after hosted in public server
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:13:38 GMT
Hi Devs,

We have created a custom portal extending rave custom portal archetype.
 Localhost it's works fine and we can add widgets.But when it hosted
publicly, it's encountered some error with widgets loading. As I saw in the
console of web page, it's try to access wookie and gadgets through
localhost.Is it there a work a around for fix this issue?

You can find our hosted portal in http://50.17.228.1:8080/portal/ . And
username and passwords are defaults canonical and canonical.

Thanks,
Harsha

--
*Harsha Kumara*