rave-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working angular branch
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 01:23:32 GMT
On Wed Jan 07 2015 at 8:26:56 PM Gustavo Monarin <gustavomonarin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Unfortunately it took a long time to install vagrant and ansible and mainly
> to download the box image. i didn't have the chance to try to run the grunt
> backed by the vagrant providing the api.
>
> While downloading the vagrant box i had a look at the code (I am not a
> frontend/angular developer) but already in the rave-portal-ng/src/index.js
> there are some lines adding /api/bootstrap.js that bootstraps the mock
> api(I just found the mock implementations) and i am not sure is needed
> something similar in 'production' / 'java'  backend, and could be the
> reason that you always have the mock results.

The submitters of the patch had a functional Mock API for the features they
had developed.  The corresponding gapped features in the Java API should be
documented in JIRA.

> Please let me know if you find something. I will have a look into it
> tomorrow again.

Thanks for taking a look at this.  There is much to do to finalize this new
front end and any effort you are willing to contribute is much appreciated
by the community.