rave-dev mailing list archives

From Gustavo Monarin <gustavomona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working angular branch
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 01:24:11 GMT
Hi Andreas,

Unfortunately it took a long time to install vagrant and ansible and mainly
to download the box image. i didn't have the chance to try to run the grunt
backed by the vagrant providing the api.

While downloading the vagrant box i had a look at the code (I am not a
frontend/angular developer) but already in the rave-portal-ng/src/index.js
there are some lines adding /api/bootstrap.js that bootstraps the mock
api(I just found the mock implementations) and i am not sure is needed
something similar in 'production' / 'java'  backend, and could be the
reason that you always have the mock results.

Please let me know if you find something. I will have a look into it
tomorrow again.

Regards,

--

Gustavo Monarin de Sousa