rave-dev mailing list archives

From Gustavo Monarin <gustavomona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working angular branch
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 16:06:48 GMT
 Hi Matt,

I spent a bit of time last week to put the angular work to talk to the
current api.

A couple of changes are required:

Change the grunt file to use a grunt plugin[1] to forward /api/* to the
port 8080 (running on vagrant or directly from eclipse)

Configure different grunt task to include or not the mockapi when running
the grunt to serve the html/js files.

Review all the mock interfaces if they are the same as the current java. I
stopped/got a bit lost here trying to understand how the pagination and
other information were handled by angular code ( I am more a  backend
deleveloper, but was quite interesting to play with grunt and the dynamic
imports)

I am not sure if we should create different tasks for each small specific
change or a bigger one integrate angular work with the current cxf rest api.

Regards

https://github.com/drewzboto/grunt-connect-proxy

--

Gustavo Monarin de Sousa