samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Migrating website from svn to git
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 08:41:08 GMT
Hi,

The ASF now officially offers git-based repositories for project websites.
[0]
I filed a JIRA [1] to get us a Git repository for our website.
I would assume that everyone likes the idea of switching to Git.
If not, please say it now.

The main change is that the content of the website should be pushed to an
asf-site branch on our repository.
We should still keep the sources of the website on the gh-pages branch, but
at least we would have one repository less to maintain.

Cheers,

[0] https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/git_based_websites_available
[2] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flink-web.git;a=summary

--