samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@gdfm.me>
Subject Re: September 2014 Report feedback.
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:58:18 GMT
I think we are doing well with the user part, downloading and running SAMOA
is pretty straightforward.
Checking it out is also easy, however the reading experience might be
harder.
The codebase is not very clean, and the documentation is a bit sparse (as
with most open source projects).
Surely we can do a better job of engaging with users by being more
responsive.

my 2c,

--
Gianmarco