samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject September 2014 Report feedback.
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 07:47:08 GMT
Hi,

Here some feedback from the IPMC on our report, which I think is valuable.

> SAMOA

>   Our main goal is still to grow the community, which is still pretty
small.
>   We are doing a large amount of dissemination work in conferences and
>   events to promote SAMOA.
>
>   We have had contributions from outside the PMC.  In particular, we have
>   been collaborating with the Apache Flink community.

If not that many people know about SAMOA, that's a great way of addressing
the
issue.  Are there other parts of the "open source funnel" you could focus
on?
(See Kohsuke Kawaguchi at MonkeyGras 2012:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHnCIZFOLLA>.)

Enjoy the video :)
--
Gianmarco