samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Samoa
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 10:33:13 GMT
Hi Lwazi,

Welcome to the SAMOA project!

You can get started by trying out the current release and get familiarized
with how it you can compile it and run it with some data.
Check out this link from the samoa website for more details:
http://samoa.incubator.apache.org/#getting-started
There are also some slides and some videos to check out.

Then, you can dive more into the details of the project by
checking out the documentation and the guide:
http://samoa.incubator.apache.org/documentation/Home.html
http://samoa.incubator.apache.org/documentation/SAMOA-Developers-Guide-0.0.1.pdf
(the guide is a bit outdated, but we are working on it!)

When you get more familiar with things, as Gianmarco said,
you could check out the open issues reported by others,
or discover other things you would like to contribute and
start working on them.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Nicolas