samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Paul Barddal <jpbard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running SAMOA with Storm
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 13:23:20 GMT
Hello again everyone,

I managed to improve a little my situation.
Now, the problem only occurs with ensembles.
I am sending too screenshots of two issues I currently have.
If the amount of instances is to big (1 million or more), then I ran into a GC problem.
If less, sometimes the evaluation node does not execute all the instances. I’ve left the
topology running over night and it was still stuck.

http://i67.tinypic.com/10cqnvp.png
http://i66.tinypic.com/f9mwrc.png

Cheers,

Jean

> On Feb 23, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Jean Paul Barddal <jpbarddal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Nicolas and Gianmarco,
>
> Thanks for the replies!
>
> The screenshot can be found at: http://i68.tinypic.com/25jdu9v.png
>
> Yes, I have tried a few examples from the guide. I’ve tried VHT and Bagging over a
RandomTreeGenerator.