samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: March 2016 Report
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 11:23:01 GMT
Hi SAMOA devs!

Do we have any volunteer to prepare the March report (or any future ones)?
Feel free to sign up in the following google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SM4HRPXI7XONBIH_KDkWrsKDLBy_WRPXavjSDEy37bc/edit

Also, even if you don't want to write the report yet, please contribute in
the bullet list the major changes that you saw happening in SAMOA over the
last 3 months.

Thanks again!

Nicolas

--