samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: samoa-moa
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 10:10:09 GMT
Hi Edi,

The samoa-moa adapter is not officially part of SAMOA, mainly because of
licensing issues.
As such, it is supported sparingly.

Regarding MOA, indeed there has been some work into adopting SAMOA
instances, so probably we should have compatibility this way in the near
future.
We also have some plans of changing the internal data representation in
SAMOA, which could break compatibility in the longer term.

Cheers,

-- Gianmarco