samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Jayan Vidanapathirana <jay...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Classification Batch size and buffer
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 03:28:50 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

Sorry for the inconvenience. When I classifying the data set the last 600
data points are not coming to ModelAggregrator processor. The reason for
that case is in the FilterProcessor it creates batches with 200 events and
after creating a batch it feeds it to modelAggregator. In modelAggegrator,
it gets events batch by batch and it stores 2nd, 3rd, and 4th batches like
a buffer. When 5th batch comes 2nd batch release.
The question is why they buffer 600 events and why it strat after 1st batch
?

Following screenshot got from ModelAggregator processor and it shows how it
buffer 3 batches.

​

--
Regards,