samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CFP for Dataworks Summit Sydney
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 11:01:36 GMT
Hi Alan,

Thank you for the heads-up on this event! It looks like a great event to
disseminate Apache Samoa.
I definitely encourage our members in the dev list to submit abstracts
based on their experiences running Samoa for experimental or production
purposes.

By the way, I was wondering if you are aware of any travel funding / grants
from ASF or Linux Foundation that can be of use to a member that gets their
abstract accepted or at least is interested in participating in the
Dataworks summit. After all, it is in Australia and the costs rack up quite
easily.

Thanks again!

Nicolas

--