samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mailing List SAMOA
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 08:36:23 GMT
Hi Frank,

Thank you for your interest in Apache Samoa!

I would encourage you to check out the webpage on how to download / install
/ contribute to the tool and also how to sign up for our email list for
more updates.
http://samoa.incubator.apache.org/

In theory if you send an email to this address, you should be subscribed
automatically!

dev-subscribe@samoa.incubator.apache.org

Thanks again!

Nicolas