samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Paul Barddal <jpbard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help us understand the effects of developers' personality on collaboration in OSS development
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 01:49:57 GMT
Hi,

I’m unable to access the link for the test.
Can you please check?

Kind regards,

Jean Paul

> On 11 Mar 2019, at 15:53, collab.uniba@gmail.com wrote:
>
> (** Apologies for multiple emails **)
>
> Dear Apache developer,
>
> We are a team of researchers from the Collab research group (http://collab.di.uniba.it),
in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Bari, Italy. We would be grateful
if you could help us understand the effects of developers' different personalities when they
collaborate in the development of OSS projects.

> Being an Apache developer, you are kindly invited to take a brief personality test (the
so-called Big Five mini-IPIP test), which only takes *3 minutes* to complete (we promise!):
> Link: http://collab.di.uniba.it:8000/miniipip/?id=igInwh
>
> For more, please read "M.B. Donnellan et al. (2006). The mini-IPIP scales: Tiny-yet-effective
measures of the Big Five factors of personality. Psychological Assessment, 18, 192-203"

> All survey responses will be stored on a secure server in our University data center.
We will openly publish the results so everyone can benefit from them, but we will anonymize
and/or present them in aggregate so that tracking answers back to the respondents will be
impossible. By filling in and submitting the survey, you are providing implied consent to
participate in the study. However, if at some point during the survey you want to stop, you
are free to do so and your partial answers will be discarded. Should you have further privacy
concerns, please review the details of the ethics protocol for this research available at
http://collab.di.uniba.it/mini-IPIP/privacy or contact us by email.