samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Audie Dewey <audie.de...@azure-analytics.biz>
Subject Tire Technology Expo 2019 Attendees List
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 22:51:05 GMT
Hi,
Found your company listed as Sponsors and Exhibitors of Tire Technology Expo 2019 Attendees
List and thought you would be interested in Attendees Contact information for your marketing
efforts.
List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete
Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.
If your criteria is different from the above mentioned applications let me know we have close
to 7000+ technology installations userslist.
Thanks and look forward to your response.
Regards,
Audie Dewey |Demand Generation-Database Coordinator
If see no interest please revert unsubscribe.